Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Chapter 1 The Worst Birthday

We find Harry Potter on his birthday, though it seems no one remembered. The Dursley's are to have a dinner party and so for Harry that means spending the evening in his bedroom pretending not to exist.


JK Rowling please stop telling me everything I was told in the previous book! AGH. Does this happen in the other ones? I sincerely hope not. Though, if you took up all the recap there would barely be a chapter.

He crossed the lawn slumped down on the garden bench, and sang under his breath.
"Happy birthday to me...happy birthday to me..."
No cards, no presents, and he would be spending the evening pretending not to exist.

Harry, don't feel bad. Birthdays are lame celebrations in the first place. Oh I was born this day, let us celebrate my birth that happened a long time ago. There are better occasions to celebrate.

Harry crossed to his bedroom on tiptoe, slipped inside, closed the door, and turned to collapse on his bed.
The trouble was, there was already someone sitting on it.
 NOOOOO! I forgot about him. >:|


Memorable lines:
"Do I look stupid?" snarled Uncle Vernon, a bit of fried egg dangling from his bushy mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment