Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Chapter 3 The Burrow

Ron, Fred and George save Harry from the Dursleys and escape back to their home where Harry has a wonderful day.

Ron was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which was parked in midair. Grinning at Harry from the front seats were Fred and George, Ron's elder twin brothers.

YES! The younger Weasley brothers! One point for each of you!

"Draco Malfoy?" said George, turning around. "Not Lucius Malfoy's son?"

Totally made me think of this:

"Percy's been acting very oddly this summer," said George frowning. "And he has been sending a lot of letters and spending loads of time shut up in his room..."
THAT'S BECAUSE PERCY HAS A GIRLFRIEND. mehehehehehe

"Now, let's see what Lockhart's got to say on the subject --"

Oh, no, no no. I forgot about him. Ugh this because has terrible people in it.

BUT WEASLEYS. =D

"Did you really?" said Mr. Weasley eagerly. "Did it go all right? I -- I mean," he faltered as sparks flew from Mrs. Weasley's eyes, "that -- that was very wrong, boys -- very wrong indeed..."

Oh, how I love you Arthur and Molly. :]

But Harry grinning widely, said, "This is the best house I've ever been in."

Weasleys make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment