Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 2 The Vanishing Glass

JK Rowling makes our hearts hurt more with the seriously neglected life of Harry Potter. Harry makes weird things happen when he doesn't mean to like making the glass on the snake's tank disappear after he has a conversation with said snake.


Guess what I found out in this chapter, DUDLEY IS BLOND TOO.
The things you learn when you reread, Harry Potter. My, my.

I like the subtle mention of Marge in this chapter:

"We could phone Marge," Uncle Vernon suggested.
"Don't be silly, Vernon, she hates the boy."

JK Rowling why must you make my heart hurt for Harry? :(

At school, Harry had no one. Everybody knew that Dudley's gang hated that odd Harry Potter in his baggy old clothes and broken glasses, and nobody liked to disagree with Dudley's gang.

I would hang out with you, odd Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment