Monday, April 25, 2011

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 14 The Norwegian Ridgeback

Our dear, Hagrid, won an illegal dragon egg and has too much affection for it to realize how dangerous it is. That means Harry, Ron and Hermione are the ones worrying about the situation. Malfoy sneaks one night and sees the trio as they gather with Hagrid to watch the egg hatch. Harry finally realizes that Charlie Weasley could take Norbert the dragon and they arrange a pick-up. Malfoy finds out about this, though, and tries to get them in trouble. Just when they think they're safe, Harry and Hermione are caught by Flich.

It wasn't exactly pretty; Harry had thought it looked like a crumpled, black umbrella.
How is this not pretty? Oh, wait.
How is this not pretty? Actually I think Charizard is prettier.

"Charlie", he said.
CHARLIE. :] I would say Charlie is my favorite Weasley but I actually just like them all. Maybe at the end of this series I will make a top Weasleys chart. OH OH! I am going to hand out points and stuff. Duuuddee. This is exciting. Hopefully this will actually become a thing.

Dear Ron,
How are you? Thanks for the letter - I'd be glad to take the Norwegian Ridgeback, but it won't be easy getting him here. I think the best thing will be to send him over with some friends of mine who are coming over to visit me next week. Trouble is, they mustn't be seen carrying an illegal dragon.
Could you get the Ridgeback up the tallest tower at midnight on Saturday? They can meet you there and take him away while it's still dark.
Send me an answer as soon as possible.
Love, Charlie

Five points to Charlie for being an awesome, understanding and loving brother.


"Well,well,well," he said, we are in trouble"
They'd left the Invisibility Cloak on top of the tower 

Come on guys! Gesh! I would take points away for that but then you'd have negative points and I'm not that mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment